Havant Borough Council believes it is important that residents can see how council tax payer’s money is spent.
The apprenticeship levy report includes the number of apprentices who work at the council.
- Apprenticeship levy report 2021 (pdf 64 kb)
This data extract provides business rates information that is requested on a regular basis.
- Business rates full listing (xls 405 kb)
Contracts with external suppliers
We publish data about the contracts that the council has with external suppliers.
- Contracts transparency data (xls 26 kb)
Government Procurement Card Transactions
Havant Borough Council does not use Government Procurement Cards.
Local authority land
We hold details of all our land and assets, including each property’s name, address, its area in various measurements and the reason why we hold it (commercial, investment, open space or operational).
- Property assets 2018 (xls 91 kb)
Havant Borough Council is currently seeking to procure a Property Information System which is anticipated to be in operation in late 2022 and will enable the council to report on the latest information regarding its property assets.
The below report includes information about parking income and expenditure.
- Income and expenditure on parking 2021-22 (xls 19 kb)
The names and locations of car parks in the borough can be found in the document below:
- Car parks and bays (xls 14 kb)
Payments exceeding £500
These monthly reports list payments made to external bodies and suppliers that are over £500 (amounts exclude VAT).
Social housing asset value
Havant Borough Council does not hold any housing stock.
Staff pay and senior salaries
Havant Borough Council employs 261 members of staff (correct as of December 2020) and is required to publish annually certain information regarding pay of senior members of staff.
Trade Union facility time 2021-22
Trade union representatives and full-time equivalents
- Trade union representatives: 12
- FTE trade union representatives: 10.9
Percentage of working hours spent on facility time
- 0% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 1 to 50% of working hours: 12 representatives
- 51 to 99% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 100% of working hours: 0 representatives
Total pay bill and facility time costs
- Total pay bill: £11,094,606.91
- Total cost of facility time: £13,158.51
- Percentage of pay spent on facility time: 0.12%
Paid trade union activities
- Hours spent on paid facility time: 506
- Hours spent on paid trade union activities: 126
- Percentage of total paid facility time hours spent on paid TU activities: 24.9%
Vehicles used by the council
Full list of vehicles owned or leased by Havant Borough Council.
- Vehicles owned or leased (word 16 kb)
Havant Borough Council is a Waste Collection authority.
Waste services are delivered for Havant Borough Council by Norse South East, a joint venture company owned by Havant Borough Council and Norfolk County Council the purpose of which is to provide higher quality services at reduced cost, with the generation of income to help plug the gap for lost Government grant.