We are required by law to advertise certain applications so that anyone with an interest can have their say.
Any person or authority wishing to make a representation on a licensing application must do so in writing to the Public Service Plaza, Havant, PO9 2AX by no later than the date specified on the notice.
Written representations can also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representations must be under one or more of the following licensing objectives:
- the prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- the protection of children from harm
Licensing Act 2003 – premises licences and club premises certificates
- Bedhampton Summer Show (word 121 kb)
- 25 Rails Lane (word 59 kb)
- Shukan Food & Wine (Word 119kb)
Business and Planning Act 2020 – pavement licences
Highways Act 1980 – tables and chairs permits
- Public Notice - Costa Coffee (Word 43kb)
Gambling Act 2005 – premises licences